Is Your Insurance The Best Health Insurance?
Although the Indian insurance market is full of different types of health Insurance products, many a time it becomes difficult to find the best one for your customised requirements. If you’re wondering about the suitability of the health insurance plan you own, it is important to understand the very concept of health insurance in first place.
Let’s begin by listing down some common attributes and features of the health insurance plans:
- a) When you buy any health insurance product, you need to pay a certain amount of money, called premiums, at regular intervals to the chosen insurance company.
- b) In the event of the medical emergency, the insurance company is liable to cover the cost of the treatment and other expenses as specified in the plan.
- c) The general criteria for making the selection is the size of the household and income.
What do the best health insurance plans offer?
The best health insurance plans offer several other benefits such as-
- a) The benefit of cashless medical treatment along with reimbursement of the various expenses incurred during illness.
- b) Specialised services such as emergency hospitalisation, maternity care, and new-born care.
- c) Featured services such as mental health and substance abuse care.
- d) Rehabilitation services and medication.
- e) Free preventive and laboratory services.
Do You Get Better Plans Online?
When it comes to buying the best health insurance plans, there is always a dilemma about choosing the offline or online mode of policy buying. Unlike the traditional offline way of purchasing health plans, a large number of customer are exploring the benefit of online purchase due to the several benefits it offers. Some of these are discussed below:
Multiple options to choose from
The online mode is an excellent way to get better health plans for your customised needs. Insurance aggregator websites such as Coverfox.com allow you to make a thorough comparison of the available plans from different service providers based on features, benefits, premiums, etc.
Additionally, you also enjoy the benefit of comparing free insurance quotes of leading service providers to make your pick from best health insurance plans.
Saves money and time
Opting for online policy buying helps you save both time and money as you can easily compare policies and quotes from the comfort of your own home. Furthermore, insurance companies also offer the benefit of multiple discounts to customers buying the policy online that helps in cost saving. The online mode allows the insurance companies to save on various infrastructure and distribution cost and the benefit is passed on to the customers in the form of discounted rates.
You get unbiased quotes online
There are more chances of finding the best health insurance plans online as you can get accurate and unbiased quotes. This allows you to make an informed decision without biases towards any service provider.
Facts About Health Insurance
Given the ever-rising costs of healthcare in India, the importance of a good health insurance plan cannot be overemphasised. Having adequate health coverage goes a long way in reducing the financial burden of sudden and unexpected medical contingencies.
Although the concept seems fairly straightforward to understand, there are certain facts that you need to know about health insurance to make an informed decision. Some of these are listed below:
Assists in effectively managing healthcare needs
Health insurance helps you effectively manage the high costs of healthcare. It helps you pay for several costs that occur during the medical emergencies such as doctor visits, prescription drugs, hospital stays, and preventive care.
Best Health Insurance policies in India allow you to enjoy tax benefits under section 80D of the Income-tax Act, 1961. If the policyholder is of 60 years or above, they are eligible for up to INR 50,000 as tax benefit.
Availability of multiple health insurance plans
There is a range of best health insurance plans offered by the insurance companies. Based on your individual needs and requirements, you can choose from:
- Health Insurance Plans for individual
- Health Insurance Plans for Critical illness
- Family Floater Health Insurance Plans
- Health insurance plans for employees
- Personal Accident Insurance plans
- Maternity Insurance plans
- Health Insurance Plans for Senior citizens
- Health Insurance Plans for pre-existing diseases
Incurred Claim Ratio
Incurred Claim ratio is an essential parameter that distinguishes the best health insurance companies from the ordinary. The insurance service provider with a good claim settlement record is ideal to choose as it ensures fast and efficient settlement of claims in the hour of need.
Choose best health insurance plans at Coverfox.com
Coverfox.com allows fast and hassle-free comparison of health plans from multiple service providers within seconds. You enjoy the advantage of accessing the quotes, benefits, and policy features from different companies on a real-time basis. Once you’ve made your pick, you can easily complete the process of policy purchase using safe and secure payment options available on the website.