Only one driver in history has won the “Triple Crown of motorsport” – winning the Monaco Grand Prix in Formula 1, the Indianapolis 500 race and the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Winning these three tracks turns the racers into legends.
Format and rules of the 24 Hours of Le Mans
The legendary race takes place on the second weekend of June, on the Sarthe circuit, near the French town of Le Mans. The 88th race in history has been postponed to September 19-20 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The race itself is a competition for speed and endurance among cars of different classes. Competitors must stay on the track without breakdowns for 24 hours.
The winner of the race is the crew of the team who covered the longest distance in the best time in 24 hours.
Features of betting on the race 24 Hours of Le Mans
The 24 Hours of Le Mans represents one race per season. Teams and pilots spend an entire year carefully preparing for the competition. Noteworthy are the following features of bets for 24 Hours of Le Mans:
- You should study the statistics of past races – many manufacturers are improving their models to improve reliability;
- Drivers with experience in Formula 1 have a better chance of a successful finish in the race;
- While the weather conditions are great in France in mid-June, you should always monitor the weather carefully before betting on the 24 Hours of Le Mans;
- The teams Porsche (19), Audi (13), Ferrari (9) and Jaguar (7) have the most victories;
- In the new qualifying format, after the first qualifying session, 6 cars from each of the 4 classes with the best lap times will compete in the second qualifying session called “Hyperpole”. This narrows down the options for betting on the winner of the qualifier.
Types of bets for 24 Hours of Le Mans
Taking into account the specifics, the following rates on motorsport are most often accepted for this competition:
- Race Winner;
- Class winner;
- Bets on how driver A will finish against driver B or team A against team B;
- Live betting;
- Bets on the finish of a pilot or a team in the top 3 / top 10, etc .;
- How many pilots will finish the race or retire;
- Winner of the constructors / manufacturers competition.
You can find out about the betting options on the mostbet-az.club website.
How to bet on the 24 Hours of Le Mans
Let’s take an example of the Mostbet bookmaker, consider the algorithm of actions for bets on the 24 Hours of Le Mans:
- We register at the bookmaker’s office and get bonus Mostbet;
- We confirm the identity;
- We make a deposit;
- Be sure to study the statistics and read the article on the specifics of rates;
- We select an event;
- Choosing the type of bet;
- We confirm the placement of the bet.