Having an experienced teacher by your side will boost your development in any sphere, covering writing as well.
Writing mentor is a more experienced specialist, who will help to settle your writing style, work on your mistakes, and progress in writing and publishing.
If you decide to find a writing mentor, you have to realize why you need it, where to look for best candidates, and how to succeed.
Getting a writing coach will be a big advantage for your writer’s career and result in a gradual establishment as a professional.
- Keep the pace – a mentor will be your ‘big brother’, kicking you to stick to deadlines and work according to your pace;
- Get a fresh look – what you really need is an objective look from a professional, a writing mentor can grant you;
- Stay inspired – a personal example, and expert tips will be a good inspiration for you, helping you to fight procrastination;
- Style development – a writing mentor will assist you in developing your writer’s style and find your unique way of creativity;
- From words to actions – as a specialist in the field, the mentor can advise on publishing and bringing your words to the world.
A writing mentor will be your guide to qualitative and fast writer’s development and self-realization.
It is vital to find the correct person, not to waste your time but to help you reach your aim finally.
There are many places to meet your potential mentor at, covering writing clubs, official organizations, online communities, or personal workshops.
It is advised to find a practising specialist, for example at writing sources like Essay Supply, having enough time and desire to shape you as a successful author.
No writing mentor will help you to succeed unless you put enough efforts and will into it.