Service of the Future: The Functionality and Usage Video Conferencing Platform
Since the beginning of the pandemic, major public events for companies have been held remotely. This is not only convenient but also saves a lot of time and money on travel.
Today many services are ready to provide services for organizing webinars. But what to choose?
The platform iMind represents a universal solution that will doom your conference to success. Let’s analyze its qualities and learn about the steps of use.
Briefly about Video Conferencing Service
Usually online service includes many tools for webinars, video conferencing, and live streaming. All this helps companies increase the efficiency of internal processes, simplifies the organization of events, and saves a lot of time, money, and other resources on holding events in real life.
The service is easy enough to integrate into the corporate system, can be flexibly configured to the specific tasks of the company, there is an opportunity to record webinars and conferences
Important Nuances of Using Platform
Before you use any service, you should familiarize yourself with the solutions it can help you with.
These invariably remain:
- ease and accessibility – the versatility of use in this format always comes first;
- split screen – the iMind platform gives you the ability to display your screen without restriction;
- outstanding quality – video (SD-HD) and audio (background noise removal) channels of the highest quality;
- easy setup – ample opportunities for manual settings, if there are any problems with the Internet connection;
- quality tracking – monitoring of the connection quality with the display of analytical statistics;
- volume adjustment – users can manually adjust the listeners’ volume so that their communication remains comfortable even with the different hardware that people use;
- screen recording – users can record, store, and share recordings from storage;
- secure communication – this is due to the encryption of data transmitted through the platform;
- conference duration – the limit for a single conference is 24 hours, whether it is a one-on-one meeting or a group conference.
These points are fundamental to making any video conferencing tool useful for most categories of people who need remote communication solutions. Most of them are not covered by data plans and paid features.
Step-by-step Instructions for Using
Before starting your first session of a video conference , you should pay attention to a few simple steps.
To create an account and your first meeting room using this tool, you should:
- Go to the website.
- There’s a Sign-Up button. Click on it.
- Take a look at all the options offered and choose the one that’s comfortable for you to create a profile.
- Decide on a subscription – the free plan is good for testing how the system works.
- Next, you’ll see the main page of your profile. The part where the meeting room URLs should be – takes up most of the screen. At the top, there are two main buttons: Join and Create.
- Click Create and come up with a name for your first meeting room. Type it in the appropriate line.
- Click Create again, and you’ll get your first link. Copy it and share it to invite people.
- Click on the link to start the meeting.
- Choose whether you agree to continue in your browser or prefer to download the app.
- If you forgot someone, invite people from the meeting room.
Try it yourself to see more!
So, video conferencing seems like a daunting task. But if you use the right equipment or software, it’s easy.
No matter what equipment you use, you are now familiar with all the subtleties. Improve your online communication experience and try the video conferencing service now!