Reasons Why and When You Should Visit A Orthodontics Clinic
If you’ve fallen for someone’s smile, then you can be sure that either it is due to grace of god or it is a work of an orthodontist.
Orthodontist is a dentist who has a specialization in diagnosis, prevention, and correction of mal-positioned teeth and jaws, misaligned bite pattern. They can also modify facial growth, known as dentofacial orthopedics.
Not everyone’s smile or jaw line is as perfect as we dream of. We could easily neglect this thought, but when we face any difficulty in chewing food or have any social embarrassment due to our uneven teeth, you are bound to rush to an orthodontist.
If you are also experiencing any sort of such issues and you reside in California, then you’ll find the best Orthodontist Rancho Bernardo at Hekmat dental care by Dr. Reza Hekmat. His highly professional team is providing you the premium and the most advanced orthodontic services.
You can directly approach hekmatdentalcare by visiting their official website, to book an appointment or you may directly visit their office located in (Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, California, U.S.A). He and his staffs are one of the proficient doctors in their respective fields.
6 Reasons You Should Opt For An Orthodontic Treatment
- Congested Teeth – Usually, we all have teeth of same size. However, some may have overlapping teeth. These are not ugly, but can store impurities. It is a strenuous job for a layman to clean them.
- Irregular bite – If you don’t bite in a proper way, it may lead to gum tissue damage. There are various types of irregular bite:
- Over bite
- Under bite
- Open bite
- Cross bite
All these bite issues should be rectified for good health by a licensed orthodontic treatment.
- Right Positioning – Through dental scan, the dentist can rightly predict whether the mature teeth are going to erupt in proper position or not. If there is any irregularity, orthodontic treatments can be used to direct the teeth from where they are supposed to grow.
- Jaw line issues – Misaligned jaw line might may distress you and cause headache. A messed up bite induces problems like headaches, lock jaw, tiredness, muscle spasm etc.
- Narrowed Gaps – It is when you have gaps within your teeth beyond the normal size. These spaces can cause food particles to get stuck, further leads to tooth decay.
- Preventing Teeth Degradation – Clean teeth and gums promote good dental health. Improper functioning of teeth creates difficulty in cleaning those areas, which are problematic in reaching. This might lead to premature tooth degradation and tooth dent.
Treatments or Solutions Offered By An Orthodontic Specialist
There are various treatments which are offered by an orthodontic specialist to realign your teeth and improve your smile. Mainly there are two types of gadgets:
- Fixed treatments – These are typically used in orthodontic practices. The patient’s are able to perform daily activities without any major restrictions. The things which are advised to be avoided are sugary drinks, candy, and any sticky material. The straightening methods which come under this category are:
- Braces – Normal braces comprises of bands, brackets, and wires. They are implanted on the teeth, and the wire is used to hold the teeth in the shape of an arc. Regular visit tightens the wire to move the teeth into the place where they should be.
- Spacers – Spacers are used to maintain the gap, where the baby tooth fell off but the adult tooth have not yet come. It is also sometime used to align the teeth before placing braces.
- There is a group of few other treatments which is used to resolve problems occurred due to thumb sucking or tongue thrusting.
- Removable Solutions – These are used to treat minor issues:
- Head Gear – It is attached to the braces and a strap is tied around the head. It is used to slacken upper jaw growth and keeps the teeth in position.
- Retainer – It is a custom made device to keep the teeth intact in position; it is put on only during sleeping.
- Aligners – It is a clear tray used in teeth aligning. It is removed during eating, brushing, and flossing. It is updated every (2-3) week with a more intense tray to align the teeth.
How Does an Orthodontist Detect a Disorder?
During consultation you are bound to undergo an oral examination, facial snaps, dental scan, panoramic x ray of face and head, and lastly a teeth impression to make molds. All these are traditional. In advanced clinics like hekmat orthodontics, having Orthodontists 4s Ranchuses advanced machines called (iTero), it digitally scans the structure of teeth and gums; a 3D model of the patient’s teeth evolves on the screen. Hassle free and flexibly all changes are being done.
During this treatment, braces are a must. Traditional braces looks a bit outdated and have to face difficulty in managing, but having Braces 4s Ranch will give you a unique and graceful look.
With great smile comes great positive vibe and confidence. Some people enjoy it from birth and some with the help of an orthodontist. If you don’t have that auspicious smile, unhesitatingly consult an orthodontist.