What should you know about using mobile net banking?
Today, customers have discovered that the most convenient way to do banking transactions is using online internet banking facilities. However, before using mobile technology, there are some factors a customer should know. In this article, let us discuss opening an instant bank account through mobile banking, the facilities available, and how to use the mobile banking app safely.
How to open a mobile banking app?
The first step to open a mobile banking app is downloading a verified mobile banking app from the Google play store. The customers can download IDFC FIRST Bank Mobile bank and install it on their mobile. To open an instant bank account online:
- Download the app
- Log in through your IDFC FIRST Bank User ID and Password
- On the login page, click on the three dots at the top right corner
- Click on the ‘Open savings account’ option
Follow the instructions required by the banking app and provide documents. When the online verification is completed, you will get a notification through e-mail, and you can access the online mobile banking facilities.
What are the facilities available through IDFC First Bank mobile banking app?
With the mobile banking app, you can experience
- Quick money transfers to any bank account
- One platform accessibility of different bank accounts
- Effortless recharge facilities that include FASTag and DTH
- Hassle-free accessibility of bank account balances and statements
- 3-click bill payments facilities to pay utility bills such as electricity, gas, credit card, post-paid mobile bills
- UPI or QR Code instant money transaction
- Credit card rewards redemption
- Best Investment options
- Personalized loan offers in different categories
- better money management through Income and Expense Analyzer
- Round the clock assistance through chat, video call, and call back – 12X7
Understanding how to use a Bank account through a mobile banking app in a secured way
With the IDFC FIRST Bank Mobile banking app, the bank provides several security features. Such asa multi-factor authentication process assures that all your mobile banking activities and transactions are safe and secured. However, the customers need to follow some security habits while using the mobile app.
- A Strong password is essential:The mobile banking app requires you to set a strong password to secure the login and transaction activities. Create a strong password that consists of a mixture of upper- and lower-case letters that no one can guess. Do not keep your details such as your birthday or any other special day or the name of your close relatives or pet as such passwords are easy to guess. Never ask your browser to remember any password.
- Do not use public Wi-Fi to access your mobile banking app: Mobile banking apps are most secure than any other online internet banking as it is accessed using only the registered mobile. However, never use public Wi-Fi or the internet to do your public banking transactions. Instead, use your mobile data or home Wi-Fi.
It is essential to use alerts and notifications sent by the app for such quick information will help the customers to eliminate fraudulent activities on time.